Rare Beauty

So clear, but still so charming - So cold, but still so warm.

The Sterling Library is the centerpiece of Yale. Its sagnificante look and architecture is known all over the world and one of the most beautiful and breathtaking buildings I personally have ever seen. The whole building is an piece of art. Not at least because of those phenomenal windows you can find on the ground floor.

For me, these windows are one of the most fascinating things in this library, thats why I chose one of them to make an art interpretation in my personal way of sketching.





Kommentare

  1. Absolutely beautiful - I'm so glad to hear how much you appreciate the building. It's so nice to hear from a European who is undoubtedly surrounded by magnificent architecture.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Society U

How I came to Yale...

The climb