How I came to Yale...

 Well, here I am. An typical Austrian girl, who wants to explore the world. 

Normally I study Business and Economics to get my Bachelors Degree in Vienna, but I wanted to experience the American-University-Student-Feeling for once in my life. After a lot of research and thinking what I could do during my summer holidays I had the great Idea do go to New Haven to visit Yale.

So that was my long story short.

I really have to say, that I didn't realize that I will really go to Yale for 5 weeks until I was there.

I arrived at on the 2nd of July in New York and spent the first night in an Hotel in New Haven. The next day I went to Cross Campus and was very excited how my first impression of Yale might be. It was mind-blowing - I fell in love with the campus from the first second on. Not just because of the look, also because of the people. Everyone was so kind and helpful and I felt very welcomed from the first day on.


So here was I - A typical Austrian girl, who is exploring Yale.






Kommentare

  1. I met you the first day when you hoped for a challenge - I trust you've found one. I'm glad you've joined us in memoir blogging and I thank you for your introduction.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Society U

The climb