Letter to my Home

I am so grateful for this beautiful time in a place that is full of questions. Questions for which I look for the answer every day.

But I'm even more grateful for missing a place you can always rely on. The confidence that I will find an answer there.


Missing is so easy when you're unhappy, but much harder when you're happy. Coupled with bliss, you would probably not say you 'miss' it, but call it 'longing'. Longing for the place you can always rely on.


Nevertheless, I would call it missing on days like today, because today the longing is particularly great. On days like today, the journey to this place seems a lot longer than it actually is.


I'm so glad to know that this road isn't that long after all. Because I carry the place I can always rely on in my heart. In any time and at any place.

Thank you Home for always being with me!




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Society U

How I came to Yale...

The climb